January’s bucket list is split into two: bits and bobs to do with Luke and things that I want to achieve. The new year is obviously a time for lists of resolutions and goals to achieve throughout the year – but these are my tasks to tick off by the end of January! I’m hoping to have ticked the majority off by the end of the month…fingers crossed!
Things To Do With Luke:
- Go on a steam train
- Go on more walks in the countryside (let’s say a minimum of 5?)
- Have an indoor picnic
- Make bird feeders (DIY coming soon!)
- Have a sensory bath
- Play with some proper gooey slime
- New Blog Theme/Header/Badge
- Sort out my very full freezer
- Make fresh soup with ingredients from the local market
- Read a minimum of 1 book
- Upload to blog twice a week (minimum)
- Upload to YouTube once a week (Probably on a Sunday)
- At least 2 date nights with the other half
- Book some wedding fares (eek!)
I’ll be honest, the bits and pieces to do with Luke are going to be such fun and nice things to do, I’m hoping that my list is as easy to cope with. I’m currently reading a new book and I’m only about 50 pages through (out of 350) so hopefully I’ll manage to make the time to read that! What’s on your bucket list for this month? Any of my bits similar to yours? Let me know!
Find Me: Twitter. Facebook. BlogLovin’. Instagram.