I love me a good monthly bucket list. Usually I would link to the previous months list and cross off all the tasks I managed to get done, however, due to my lack of solid blogging lately, that seems a bit pointless this month.
Plus, yes, I know, it’s late! I guess I had better get my bum into gear…
This September, I am keen to get my life back on track and become a bit more organised. Don’t go expecting any miracles, but as part of my “learning to love myself” thing I have going on at the moment, organising my life a little seems like a jolly good place to start.
September Bucket List
1. Go on an adventure.
2. Reorganise photos / living space.
3. Dedicate more time to blogging.
4. Teach Luke to ride his bike (or start to – we’ll see how it goes for him).
5. Organise Luke’s Hot Wheels Collection somehow.
6. Start eating healthy and exercising again.
7. Potentially start a bullet journal – I have to learn about the first!
8. Save some money for Paris holiday in Feb.
9. Finish Luke’s crochet star Garland that I started…probably a year ago now!
10. Do some more name and number recognition activities with Luke.
I know that as I’m posting this, we’re already half way through September – that doesn’t bode well for me really, but I’m going to give it a go and see how far I get. Hopefully, with only 10 goals, I can at least achieve something this month…wish me luck!