Printable scavenger hunts are a great resource for parents searching for fun and exciting activities to do with their children. Here at Lukeosaurus and Me HQ, we love a good scavenger hunt. In fact, we’ve created several of our own, including our popular Feb Half Term Scavenger Hunt – FREE PRINTABLE. We are so excited to share this newest addition with you and we hope that you enjoy it as much as we have.
As summer fast approaches, it’s time to add another FREE printable Scavenger Hunt to the collection – the Summer Scavenger Hunt. Click the link below to download yours!
Our free Summer Scavenger Hunt Printable is the perfect addition to your summer holiday arsenal and the content can be spread over several days out or trips to various places.
With lots of things to keep an eye out for, from sandcastles to umbrellas on a rainy day, this summer scavenger hunt printable is bound to keep your kids occupied during the summer holidays.
Tried and tested on my own kids, this free summer scavenger hunt printable is a real crowd-pleaser. There’s even a small amount of space left at the bottom of the scavenger hunt for you to add a couple of your own additions – maybe something that is unique to your area, such as sheep in the field or wild ponies!
Looking for more summer activities to do with the kids?
If you love this activity, how about checking out some of our other printables and summer-related content:
- Spring Time Bucket list For Kids (Free Printable) A fantastic free printable list for Spring that features all sorts of fun and exciting activities and tasks for children to partake in during the first few months of the year.
- Feb Half Term Scavenger Hunt – FREE PRINTABLE Looking for ways to entertain the children during the February half term? We’ve got you covered with this free printable scavenger hunt that’s specifically designed for Febuarary’s wildlife and nature.
- Summer Garden Minibeast Hunt + Free Printable Who doesn’t love a minibeast hunt? It’s my three year old’s favourite thing to do and we hope that you will enjoy it as much as well do.
- How To Improve Self Esteem In Kids (FREE PRINTABLE RESOURCES) In this huge bumper pack of free printable resources, you’ll get work sheets and positive affirmations, as well as other useful resources to help you to improve your child’s self-esteem.
- Journaling For Mental Health + Free Prompts Printable Journaling for mental health is what keeps me sane, especially during difficult patches of my life. Take a look at these free printable journaling prompts to help you kick start your next journal entry.
Your feedback keeps us going!
If you love this scavenger hunt, please let us know by dropping a comment or sharing our link with your friends. We love creating FREE printables here at Lukeosaurus and Me, but in order to do that, we need your support! Share this post on your Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram feeds and don’t forget to tag us in any photos!